rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygame for Noobs

Daygame for Noobs

Quote: (05-19-2017 08:52 AM)BrandonCodi Wrote:  

Just thought I'd leave this here

Doing day game can be scary at first. Here’s a few tasks to ease you into it if you’re having trouble. These tasks are progressively harder, but will demonstrate to you that people are a lot friendlier and pleasant in the daytime than you might expect. Rather than complicate it with group sets at this point, start off with women who are by themselves.

• Ask 5 beautiful women, “Excuse me, do you know what the time is?”
• Ask 5 beautiful women, “Excuse me, do you know where the nearest coffee shop is?
• Ask 5 beautiful women, “Excuse me, do you know where the nearest men’s fashion store is? [She replies]. Oh thanks, I’m trying to get some new shirts. You’re very well dressed, do you have any tips for me?”
• Tell 5 beautiful women, “Excuse, I just saw you walking past and I thought you were really cute, I had to stop and say hello. How are you?”

After you’ve completed these tasks, you are ready to move onto standard transitioning and attraction building etc.

Cheers, brothers
You are making life harder for yourself as your openers lose the situational advantage of Roosh's Daybang openers. Suggest just sticking with the phone/prop opener - it was the first one that I used successfully.

"Excuse me, is that a nice phone?" Or "Excuse me, is that an I-phone." Cheers

"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates

Messages In This Thread