rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are there any reasons NOT to expatriate from the U.S.?

Are there any reasons NOT to expatriate from the U.S.?

For years, there were three main things that kept me in the U.S.:

(1) All my friends and family are here
(2) I've invested a lot in my career here, and I don't like being poor
(3) I want to work to make the U.S. a freer country, and a country with family laws that recognize the need for traditional sex roles (i.e. a patriarchal yet libertarian country)

As time has gone on, it seems like all those reasons have gone away. After I quit Facebook, there went most of my "friends". I was a member of the Libertarian Party, till the LP became cucked and expelled me for being too openly red pill. I was an accountant till an act of civil disobedience I committed against the state led to the destruction of my career. And now I have a Filipina wife who hasn't been able to start a business or get on track to earn much money here, and who occasionally will bring up in conversation the fact that she suggested from the beginning that maybe we should live in the Philippines.

It seems like if I stay in the U.S., I'm just sitting around doing nothing, and getting shit on for every attempt I make to try to improve this country's politics or culture. I was going to start a tech company, but my co-founders flaked out. I've attempted some lines of work outside of accounting (e.g. programming and IT work), and failed. It seems my main problems are that I'm not productive enough, and that I commit too many social faux pas in the workplace (some of which I may not even be aware of, if people don't tell me).*

Maybe I would fit into Filipino culture better. Yeah, they're poorer, but a lot of their services (e.g. medical services) are cheaper. Yeah, Filipinos aren't any more libertarian than Americans, but maybe their religious authoritarian stupidity would be a welcome change of pace from America's feminist and SJW authoritarian stupidity. From what I've seen and heard, their workers tend to be lazy as shit, so if I'm not all that productive, maybe I'd fit right in.

I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels in America. I was reading that thread African cocoa farmers try chocolate for the first time and it almost made me want to become a Ivory Coast cocoa farmer. If I die from malaria, who cares; better to go that way, than to serve no other purpose other than as a designated villain and scapegoat of feminists looking for someone to blame for their problems. If I leave the U.S., they have to find someone else to accuse of being the shitlords who prop up the (nonexistent) patriarchy.

Of course, one might argue, "You shouldn't leave; THEY should be the ones to leave, if they don't like patriarchy." I feel like the battle is already lost, though. It's gotten to a point where we can't even speak freely without hiding behind pseudonyms.

The busted dudes test offers empirical proof that the U.S. is not the best country in which to live, if you want to be appreciated and respected for what you offer as a man. Wherever I go in the U.S., I see men who have their shit together paired with post-wall hambeasts, while the cute young girls giggle at the flirting of alpha badboys. It gives the betas who would be the backbone of this country an inferiority complex, and it makes the women egotistical. Yeah, I could theoretically become a clown, but I would still have to deal with all these manginas, white knights, and "strong, independent women."

I used to think, "Oh, if I move to the Philippines, what happens if I need to buy a new laptop? It'll be hella expensive to try to buy that on the kind of income I'd likely have there." Who cares? The Internet is only needed when you live in a culture where you're so socially isolated that you need to resort to it. Filipinos are much more hospitable and friendly.

I've become much more fatalistic about the trajectory of the western world, and come to agree with Roosh that the barbarians are coming. If that's the case, then why not go to the barbarians first? If barbarism is the future, then hanging out with them makes me cutting edge! Later, after civilization collapses, we can show back up on America's shores and step out of our longboats carrying axes and wearing horned helmets. (Maybe the reason SJWs are trying to cause society to collapse, is that they secretly want to be raped and pillaged like that!)

It makes me wonder, why does ANYONE stay in the U.S.? My guess is, it's probably something similar to the three reasons I mention above.

I already have plane tickets to take a three-week vacation in the Philippines this November, so I'm thinking I'll take the next several months to get rid of any possessions I don't need anymore, scan in documents and throw away the paper copies, and generally wind up my affairs in the U.S. so that I don't need to come back here for anything.

* An example of that might be, a co-worker might say, "I haven't gotten to that," and I might ask, "Oh, so is there usually a three-week turnaround on emails?" and the co-worker will get defensive, thinking that I'm criticizing, when I was merely wanting to know what to expect so that I could plan my own work accordingly. Ironically, the same person would get on my case if I had more than 24-hour turnaround on emails.

Messages In This Thread