rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who Killed Seth Rich?

Who Killed Seth Rich?

Quote: (05-19-2017 07:25 AM)Valentine Wrote:  

Quote: (05-19-2017 05:05 AM)trian1 Wrote:  

Questioning and defaming specific individuals are different things. Alex Jones was all about "questioning." He had to settle defamation lawsuits for it.

I mean it's not like they have a *motive* to commit murder and "make an example of a leaker".

Nah - instead the robbery with no proof of robbery is the more likely situation here. You just immediately know by the telltale two shots to the back.

This is essentially my point. The conversation veered off of investigating public figures, to implicating and doxxing private citizens who have not been named as a suspect by any law enforcement agency who has investigated this.

It violates the first rule of this forum "Do not share personal information on the forum"

People were posting a private citizen's name, pictures of him and his family as well as his place of work.

I have said my piece. It wasn't my intention to veer the conversation off. Those who still think it is acceptable to doxx and implicate people not tied to the investigation simply because it fits their pre-determined narrative will continue to do.

Messages In This Thread