rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating a Persian Chick

Dating a Persian Chick

She lives some distance from where she works right now and a greater distance still from where I live. She'll be moving to where she works next month.

I think it would appear too try-hard for me to propose meeting her at a restaurant near her home, given the distance, and too forward to suggest cooking at her place. I think the fact I'm actually getting a first-date experience rather than a coffee icebreaker is plenty. Also, she's already told me she saw that guy multiple times in a week. So if she likes me, she'll probably make herself available again even before the end of the week. Dating a woman without kids that has time during the week and a love-shack like this is a whole new ballgame for me.

She did tell me she's been going on lots of dead-end first dates, and she wondered whether she's being too picky. How many of these guys she winds up banging, I don't know. At least that one guy. But I just want to make sure I pass the audition, so to speak, otherwise this will be a very short thread.

Messages In This Thread