rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much silence do you allow on the date

How much silence do you allow on the date

@Ringo Great post!

Silence should be welcomed only to turn it to your advantage...

The old ROK article about the dominance experiment is one of them (worth the the read)

Quote:Quote:

When she arrives, continue doing something for about 30 seconds or so such as checking email or typing on your phone. Let her start talking, sit down, walk around, anything. What she’s doing is irrelevant. Get up and walk towards her and WITHOUT SAYING A SINGLE WORD, start kissing her. She will likely say things like “What are you doing?” or “What’s going on?” or “I thought we were doing ____, are we not?” or whatever else her now confused mind will blurt out. The key is again to NOT SAY A SINGLE WORD DURING THE ENTIRE TIME. Continue kissing her, then groping her, then move towards sex. Rip off her clothing. Be a fucking caveman. By now she should be flowing like a waterfall. Bang her hard and well.

I want to thank Law Dogger for this golden nugget, I used it multiple time and each time it worked more than well.
Now for those who'll take it litterally, read it multiples times you might find that silence is part of the trick and how to use it to your advantage.

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Messages In This Thread