rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Homeopathy, does it work?

Homeopathy, does it work?

Quote: (05-15-2017 09:14 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (05-15-2017 08:41 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

The flaw with modern medicine is not that it's lacking in options. The flaw is that they'd rather see you die than say "we were wrong" or "we don't know".

I think I may need to roll this up one day in a thread. Western medicine brought us trauma treatments of immense capabilities, Western medicine also gave us the ability to sow your arm (or a stranger's arm) back and have it working [seldom used on soldiers due to cost and not inability].

The problem however began over 100 years ago when the Rockefeller financed chemical complex started financing all medical colleges which only focused on the treatments that they deemed most profitable - patentable, profitable, petroleum-derived, agenda-driven. After a few short decades no other college remained open and in 1900 herbalists and homoepathy were as big as what we call current conventional ones.

So of course nutrition, lack of toxins (pesticides and terrible toxins even in simple foods like wheat or milk), herbs, high-dosage vitamins used as simple cures - all of that became forbidden.

Also keep in mind - JD Rockefeller had a personal homeopath doctor in his retainer. So even while he was advancing a different kind of medicine for everyone, he himself used a more holistic approach to his own health.

And keep in mind - I am absolutely for the scientific process, but that process has been utterly perverted in our times.

Proponents of the Western orthodoxy now patrol the Internet trying to shout down proponents of alternative medicine in open forums. For example, if you try to introduce an academic paper as source in a Wikipedia article about homeopathy that casts homeopathy in a good light (and yes, such papers exist, mainly by Indian researchers because homeopathy is widely practiced in India) you will be reverted immediately and get banned. Like human-caused climate change, there is a cult of belief around Western medical orthodoxy that brooks no dissent.

Messages In This Thread