rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Becoming known as "that guy" when approaching on campus

Becoming known as "that guy" when approaching on campus

Start by reading every post by Giovonny, he has written some of the best advice on this topic you will ever find, with first hand examples.

There are literally thousands of posts of gold here that can help you.

Quote: (09-01-2012 12:56 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

This something I have been thinking alot about lately.

"Choke points" on college campuses. College campuses are great places to pick up, there are young girls everywhere, thousands of them. However, on each campus, some locations are more ideal then others. Areas where alot of girls gather, men and women mingle together in close proximity, making it easier to open a conversation.

I usually just walk around and open girls where ever I see them but identifying these "choke points" is helpful. They allow to work less for more opportunities. They create an environment that makes the approach easier - you are doing something in common with the girl, that is big, when you are doing something in common with your target, it really makes the approach easier.

Other examples of this that I have used are...

Waiting in line at the same place. I usually say - "Is this place good? What do you usually get? Or, - "This is my first time eating here, what's good?"

Eating at the same place. I usually say - "Ooh, that looks good. What's that? Or, - "Looks good, I'm getting one of those" Or, "Excuse me, what is that?"

The bus stop or train stop. I usually say..."Will this line take me downtown?" Or, - "How long until the next train comes?"

The study abroad office. I love this place because everyone is their to get information about traveling and living over seas. They have little brochures on like 100 countries. Everyone is looking at the brochures. I usually say - "What country are you intersted in?" Or, - "Wow, Japan, have you been there?". I like this place because I can quickly get into stories of my travels.

The microwaves in the cafeteria. Many people use these to heat their food. It's similiar to the copy machines that the op describes. I usually say - "That smells good" Or, - "That looks good". I always make fun of girls for being messy.

The registrars office. Everyone is paying bills, getting paperwork, getting id cards, there are lines everywhere. I usually say - "Where do i get my id card?" Or, - "Is this the line for payments?". Anything to get the chat started.

The campus gym. I usually say - "How was your workout?" Or - "Is that exercise good for abs?"

Again, one of the big keys here is that you are doing the same thing as the girl, you are not just walking past her and stopping to talk to her. You are in the same place at the same time doing the same thing, that commonality and shared experience is what you will build off of. You have something in common, even if its just for a minute.

Quote: (09-01-2012 01:17 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Here are a few college campus approaches..

Quote: (08-08-2012 11:55 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I was walking across a local college campus. I saw a cute latina holding a plate of food and walking towards me. I slowed down my walk. I mean I really slowed down so we would get to the corner at the same time. I do that alot, I try to put myself just ahead of a girl while we are walking so I can turn back, look over my shoulder and open that way. I've found that this is so much better then approaching her from behind. This way, I sort of pretend that she surprised me. When we get to the corner and she is right behind me, I turn slightly over my shoulder as if I heard someone creeping up behind me..

me: thats looks good
her: it was ok
me: where did you get it?
her: the pizza place in the village apartments
me: oh, ya, that place is ok
her: it was the only place that was open
me: ya, they'll be more options when school starts
her: ya but is all fast food
me: ya i know, i don't eat here much
her: i don't eat fast food

This was a big moment because I am a health nut and this was something that we have in common, something I could use to build a connection.

me: ya me neither, do you ever go to the taco place in the park apartments?
her:no where?
me: on the other side of campus, in the shopping center
her: never heard of it
me: so you're not from around here
her: no im from LA
me: thats the only place i eat around here, everything else is garbage
her: ya i know, i wish the food was better
me: you gotta learn how to cook your own stuff
her: i do, i refuse to eat fast food
me: are you a vegetarian or something?
her: no i just don't like disgusting food
me: how long have you been in the bay?
her: 1 year, how bout you?
me: my whole life

We came to a fork in the road. She was going left into her apartments, I was going right back to my car.

her: it was nice chatting with you
me: ya, you too, maybe we should chat again some time..
her: do yo have an email?
me: sure

I ended things with a double kiss in both cheeks. I have been doing this alot lately and I've found that it helps solidify the romantic connection. The more touching the better I think.

I have gone on 2 dates with this girl and make out with her but no bang yet.

Quote: (10-13-2011 12:50 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I was walking through the dorms at the University of San Francisco. I saw a cute asian walking by herself...

me: is the cafeteria this way?
her: huh?
me: i'm looking for the cafeteria..is it this way?
her: ooh...i don't know (giggle, giggle)
me: you don't know where it is hah? do you live her?
her: i just came from Korea (she had limited English)
me: ok, don't you eat in the cafeteria?
her: ohh yes, i think so, yes (giggle)

I don't think she even knew what the fuck I was talking about. She barely spoke English.

me: how long have you been here?
her: ooh, can you say again?

Now, I realize that she really doesn't speak much English

me: lets sit down on this bench

We sit down and I basically ask her a few qustions and we try to communicate a little. I say I will show her around San Francisco. I tell her to give me her number. I got the sense that she was down because she kept looking me in the eye and it was like she was so happy I was talking to her.

I just started kissing her. We started texting a little and a few days later we went to the beach. We made out some more and went back to my house where she got so drunk that she threw up and passed out. The next weekend, she came over again but I didn't let her drink so much. Got the bang on the 3rd date. A few months later she went back to Korea.

I think I was her first latin/white guy. She seemed to be sort of facinated by the whole experience.

I banged this girl on our 2nd date. The first date was to the beach. The 2nd date was drinking at my house. Bang.

Quote: (08-08-2012 01:30 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

About 20 mins after I meet the healthy latina that I wrote about 2 posts above, I am still on that college campus and this time I see a cute asian. Great ass for an asian girl, tight black pants. I am behind her which I don't like. Luckily for me she stops as the sidewalk because there are a bunch of cars zooming by. I stand right next to her, slightly ahead of her.

The last one goes by and she takes one step off the curb. Right at that moment, I see another car racing around the corner fast. I grab her arm lightly...

me: hang on, one more
her: thanks
me: no problem

We take a few steps..

me: how was class?
her: oh, you know, its class
me: ya, summer school is almost over right?
her: ya its the last week
me: nice, then you can relax
her: i also work in the science lab
me: oh you're a scientist
her: well, im a bio major
me: really i love bio, i don't know much about it but its fascinating to me.
her: what do you study?
me: physical education
her: you mean kinesiology
me: ha ya i mean kinesiology, i didn't think you would know what that is
her: i have taken a kines class before
me: do you work out
her: just walking
me: thats all you need
her: i think so

Blah, Blah, Blah, same old shit, I'm chatting and I'm waiting for her to ask me more personal questions or at least look at me with an interested look in her eye.

We walk another block and chat.

me: are you an international student?
her: yes
me: from where?
her: hong kong
me: oh i love food from there
her: hehe me too

Blah, Blah..

me: have you ever dated a spanish guy?
her: no
me: i don't know what is is but i think your cute
her: hehe
me: do you want to exchange numbers?
her: hehe ya sure
me: ok call me the number is XXX-XXX
her: ok do yo have it
me: got it i'll call you tmw
her: k

I lean in to give her the double kiss on the cheek. She pulls away.

me: im spanish, we kiss both sides (i'm like 1/8th spanish and i only started doing the kiss thing last month)
her: oohh hehe

I lean back in and kiss both cheeks. She gives me a curious/seductive little look. I think there is some potential here. We'll see..

She flaked.

Quote: (08-08-2012 02:24 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Next day, different college. I see a girl that I use to talk to but never banged. I got her over my place once but she wouldn't do anything besides a little kissing. Im think I'm too old for her. We walk into the library together..

A beautiful black girl looks at me and smiles. I think to myself - "damn, i need to go talk to her"

I'm still talking to this other girl and trying to get a feel if she is interested in me or not. I hang with the other girl and I don't think she is interested even though she is kind of pretending she is. She is a fucking tease. She says she is going north, I say im going south. I head straight back to the library to find that gorgeous black girl.

I see her and she smiles at me again. I turn and head straight for her. She is studying.

me: hows your studying going?
her: oh pretty good
me: is that math?
her: ya stats
me: you smiled at me and i thought we might have known each other
her: (she just smiled)
me: that was kind of weird
her: i know right

I swear to god we have instant chemistry. I can feel it and I know she does too. We are just kind of looking at each other and vibing.

me: where are you from?
her: i was born in nigeria
me: like sade
her: ha yes
me: your name
her: sophia
me: beautiful
her: (smiles) yours
me: giovonny

We are talking slow and looking into each others eyes. This approach is unlike any other I have done in a long time. The chemistry is so strong. We are just admiring each other.

Me: our eye contact was crazy
her: i know, sometimes you just see something in someone
me: what did you see in me?
her: potential
me: hmm, i like that

At this point I am close to falling in love. Fuck!!! This girl looked like this:

[Image: tumblr_lbb8g27CY21qdqix4o1_500.jpg]

Or this..

[Image: salma.jpg?w=201]

African girls are so much prettier then black american girls, generally. they have a different energy, its raw, organic, passionate, sweet, feminine. That's what it is. African girls are feminine! The way they dress, talk, and carry themselves is so much more attractive then most american girls!

I'm not talking about some ugly african chicks that you might have seen on tv. I'm talking classy, clean, educated, beautiful women. Read Naughty Nomads report on African women to confirm what I'm saying.

We chat a little more..

her: i could tell you were different
me: how so
her: i could see you were very aware and conscientious (whatver that means)
me: lets go sit down in the study hall
her: ok

We sit on a couch. I grab her hand and stroke it. We talk about our instant chemistry. I pull her in closer to me. She puts her hand over mine. I put my lips just under here ear and move my lips around her neck and ear area.

her: ooohhh thats nice

We basically snuggle on the couch for about 20 minutes. We exchange numbers. I walk her to the train station. I tell her I will call her later. I call her at 915pm, no answer. She calls back at 1015, I don't answer because I'm smoking weed and watching olympics. I don't want to take any chances. Better to not pick up then risk saying something stupid.

She texts me the next morning around 10 - "sorry i missed your call last night"

I go see her the very next day. It goes great. Within 24 hours of meeting her, we are making out on the street and eating ice cream together.

Fuck, if you guys don't hear from me for a while you know why!

P.S. - I have to say thanks to WestCoast for this one because if it wasn't for him I don't know if I would have gotten this girl. He recommened that I get better fitting clothes instead of dressing in the baggy bulshit that I used to wear. I was wearing my new slim chino pants and a well fitted shirt, I think thats what she noticed. If I was dressed how I normally do, I don't know if she would have noticed me. I feel much more attractive in my new clothes and i know girls can tell. Thanks dude!

I am currently banging this girl.

Just for fun, here are some crazy day time apocalypse openers I did on a college campus.

Americans are dreamers too

Messages In This Thread