rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which party should I go to?

Which party should I go to?

Sup playas,

I've been invited to two parties this Saturday and I can't decide which one to go to. Ideally I would go to both (one involves going to a few bars and a club whilst the other is a house party) but they're miles away from each other.

I've been invited to the bar/club birthday by a hot Latina I met a few months ago. Been talking quite a bit and we bumped into each other at a house party a few weeks ago. She basically told me she likes me, but wants to remain friends for now as we're both busy (exams for her, work and biz for me). Although her exams are now over, this is the thing that's putting me off going. I don't want to spend all night chasing her and getting nowhere.

The house party is celebrating an old friends birthday. I haven't seen this guy in a few years and it would be good to catch up, although from speaking to him every now and then he appears to be a bit of a loser. Also, there are quite a few girls going, but literally all of them are average or below and I'm not sure if I'd pursue any of them.

What would rooshvforum do?

Messages In This Thread