rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NATO- What's the end goal ?

NATO- What's the end goal ?

NATO was originally established to counter the Warsaw Pact, but the latter was disbanded decades ago, while the former keeps expanding.

Pro-NATO fellas (And I know many of them personally), genuinely believe NATO has been vital in stabilizing the world and preventing wars and military chaos in Europe.

I don't agree with them. It's also easy to notice NATO' main priority has never been combatting terrorism, or jihad (In fact the opposite), but rather focusing on "Russian Aggression".

This tweet from NATO' official press account on Twitter from yesterday says it all. It subtly equates RT to ISIS, while read point 4 as well:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/NATOpress/status/861913817609056256][/url]

I think, NATO is the globalist official army and its job is to provoke and provoke , until the inevitable next big war happens, and it is the globalist' big goal. A huge war full of destruction that gives reason to one-world-government.

- EU has been flirting with idea of establishing their own "European Army". If they go ahead with it, how'd that fit compared to NATO? Do you think it'll happen?

- Do you see NATO succeeding at baiting Russia into war, or do you believe NATO' expansion will be stopped and it'll eventually die out?

Messages In This Thread