rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feeling trapped

Feeling trapped

I just get this overwhelming feeling that there’s just nothing I can do I feel trapped in everyday having autism. This goes beyond not being able to get a girl it has completely destroyed my life. As feel I can’t do anything that want to do in life. I’m not content with living on disability for the rest of my life which looks like what fate has in store for me. Believe me I’ve tried to make my life better. I tried to join the army but they wouldn’t let me because of the Aspergers. I don’t find I’m progressing at all at my jujitsu because of coordination issues. I have really bad brain fog and can barely concentrate at getting my studies done. I don't mean to complain I know I have better than a lot of people but I just feel trapped inside my own the body. I've talked to a psychiatrist but it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Messages In This Thread