rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are they sluts or did we game them

Are they sluts or did we game them

Quote: (05-10-2017 01:37 AM)Suits Wrote:  

The rule on the forum is that only girls 18+ can be discussed, regardless of the legal age of consent in the poster's jurisdiction.

The reason of course is not so much that we care whether a chick who has already had 20 dicks in her gets a 21st, but rather that we don't want to provoke an attack by the SJWs and feminists who are always looking for an excuse to try to get the site shut down.

They don't want people calling a 16-year-old a slut, because in their view, if a woman has casual sex with alpha badboys, she's just enjoying her right to be a liberated woman. Allowing young women to have casual sex helps keep them in school (where there are plenty of alpha badboys to bang); if they had to wait for marriage before having sex, their hormones might tempt them to drop out of school to get married.

At the same time, SJWs don't want the narrative challenged that beta providers (which older men tend to be) are predators. It is the entire basis of feminism summed up.

There's a sweet spot between being not controversial enough, and being too controversial, but the goal of feminists and SJWs is to keep applying pressure that will push that sweet spot far enough to the left that it's hard to say much of anything before free speech becomes unaffordable.

Feminists don't mind if we bang out chicks, as long as we wait till they're 18, i.e., till after they've had an opportunity to get banged out by plenty of other guys and lose their ability to pair bond. That way, there's not as much risk that they'll want to settle down and be faithful and loyal. That has to be avoided at all costs.

For this reason, feminists will just barely tolerate this site's remaining up, as long as we limit the discussion to certain parameters (e.g. no discussion of girls under 18). However, feminists still don't like all this talk about how women shouldn't get educated, or how women put themselves in situations that lead to rape accusations, so they do target the site by, e.g., getting PayPal to cut off services, just to send a message, "You're on a short leash, buddy. Don't forget it. You've reached a point where if you go any further, we'll turn up the heat beyond what you can stand."

As long as you're still being persecuted, though, it's a sign that you haven't become a controlled opposition quite yet. You are still enough out of their control that they're having to continually apply more pressure to try to keep you down. On the other hand, if I see that a supposedly dissident site still accepts PayPal, that's how I know that they're either too small to matter, or they're cucked. We might say that has become the canary in the mine shaft.

Messages In This Thread