rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thugs attack old woman asking them to turn down music and throw her into pool

Thugs attack old woman asking them to turn down music and throw her into pool

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada...study-says

(Article:racial data routinely suppressed or omitted by police and governmental bodies)
I can probably dig deeper but I assume all cucked countries practice the same policies more or less. The data or news is suppressed and justice/attention is given to those who belong to a certain social group. Hence SJWs.

This incident probably was on Tommy Sotomayors channel and of course others. I agree with Chris Gaines that this is not national news worthy, however I politely disagree with him that cultural factors play a part. each time I read some mass shooting, before opening the article I think of a white person or Arab. Suicide bomber, Arab. Suicide due to bullying, white Person...Honour killings I think of Arabs, Indians, Muslims....Brawl in a restaurant or mall, I think of blacks......AIDS I think of gays, junkies and prostitutes. Nonetheless these are all stereotypes. Yet, culture plays a part in the aforementioned stereotypes to a degree.

Folks don't be surprised CNN and the like don't run with it. They don't run with the atrocities happening in Chicago and other urban areas, Baltimore, Detroit etc.

Messages In This Thread