rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thugs attack old woman asking them to turn down music and throw her into pool

Thugs attack old woman asking them to turn down music and throw her into pool

Quote: (05-09-2017 03:48 PM)Repo Wrote:  

A couple years would be fucking excessive. Shit when I was a kid before $500+ cell phones, throwing people in a pool was not that uncommon as a "prank". This really baffles me that this is national news, I can think of dozens of incidents as a kid where people actually ended up in the hospital and they were never a blip on anyones radar.

Community service, pay a fine, maybe probation, we don't need to go full police state over this.

I have not thought about sentencing (or conviction, for that matter), but slamming someone on concrete is not a "just a prank" situation, and especially then tossing them into a pool. Especially when it's a middle-aged to elderly lady.

If you are uncertain, perhaps you'd volunteer your mother, some aunts, and your grandmothers for t3h science and we'll have some Florida "Teens" test out this hypothesis.

It's a bad idea to throw people into bodies of water when you don't know of their ability to swim.

At minimum, it costs whatever electronics they have on them.

More seriously, they can even be disoriented, injured, incapacitated, from you know, being old and being slammed on concrete, and concrete is somewhat unforgiving--

And/or being unable to swim... thus, they... drown.

"Your honor, but it was just a Prank, Bro!"

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Messages In This Thread