rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Developing a Schedule - Advice?

Developing a Schedule - Advice?

I'm building a routine for self-improvement that particularly focuses on developing game while simultaneously building my freelance business outside of the day job.

Here is the schedule so far...

7am: Wake up, learn Spanish for 1 hour.
8-8:30: Read a book on business.
8:30-9:30: Get ready, go to work.
9:30-4:00: Work, arrive home
4-4:30: Learn a second language.
4:30-5: Read up on game.

-F, Sat, Sun: Work out and lift weights for 1-hour in the morning.
-Diet is low-carb and going well so far. Started at 175 lbs two weeks ago. Right now weighing in at 160.

Now I'm trying to figure the schedule out for after 5...

My main goal is to learn day game. I thought a good first step would be to get over approach anxiety and was considering GLL's Approach Anxiety program, but am open to suggestions if someone has a better idea. I was thinking of dedicating from 5-6 on this.

After this I would set up shop for work. The good thing is that I live in the Uptown area of Dallas, which has SMU nearby and a good amount of girls coming through for shopping, dining, and studying. Instead of working from home, work could be done from Starbucks which is right down the street. I could fit game in here as well.

For the rest of game learning, I was thinking of keeping reading to 4 books in the beginning - Bang, Day Bang, MM, and Models. This could be supplemented with reading one post per day from literature such as Roissy, YaReally, and Pook.

Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread