rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls not putting out and avoiding BF zoned.

Girls not putting out and avoiding BF zoned.

Quote: (05-08-2017 01:45 AM)Valhalla Wrote:  

Some good advice. I'll reply to soon it's early morning and I got to get to work.

She thinks I'm shady because I'm always texting and she suspects I'm fucking other girls and have a girlfriend.

I just got back from a night where we got some alone time. Got her cloths off, got to finger her, etc, and we were about to have sex just like I suspected she wants to bf me. She said "when I really like a guy I like to wait." It's all been manipulation tactic to get me to fall in love with her. and she said that she wanted me to be her boyfriend and how she wants us to be together and wants to be my submissive. I said no to the bf thing and said I had to leave.

I gotta say It was aesthically pleasing. could only fit one finger in there.

Okay so elephant in the room... Is she still banging the other guy? I would only be in this situation if she was nothing more than a fuck buddy. The hell with dates and shit. I saw another post by a gent in this forum who said something along the lines of going out and getting free drinks from her meanwhile going for other girls. That is a super smart strategy I think. It'll show her that she has to work for you and she has competition. I guess it can be hard if you've caught feelings. I don't know the situation there. Catching feelings for a girl that goes on dates with you and fucks another guy makes no sense to me though I must say.

I don't wanna rip on you too much my man. Just don't devalue yourself. People always look at relationships as the woman being the victim in confrontations but that's false. You're the victim here brother. You made a good choice by telling her you had to leave. Showed you have self respect. Good on ya

Keep us updated!

Messages In This Thread