rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls not putting out and avoiding BF zoned.

Girls not putting out and avoiding BF zoned.

So I've went out with this girl about 5 times and she won't put out. Whenever I escalate she'll turn me down saying she wants our first time on a bed. Her living situation is not ideal but possible I think if she really really wanted to(logistics etc). Mine is not good. It's never stopped me before. And frankly I'm getting very frustrated. We have genuine chemistry and very similar personality.

She is not a conservative or a good girl. She acknowledged she likes me a lot and wants it to be something more. She's had me meet her friends to "show me off." She's completely honest about how many guys she's slept with and all her faults. I've made it clear I just want to hook up. She told me recently she got on birth control and that i'd have to get tested before hooking up because she did.

She even acknowledges she's fucking a guy on the side at his place(bothers me a lot but she thinks I'm fucking other girls on the side). My theory is she's trying to boyfriend zone me or manipulate me into loving her. She keeps asking me to hang out. She pays for my drinks even when she's broke. She calls or texts first. Every time at the end of the date when things escalate too much she'll say has had to go.

Last time we hung out I simply left without doing the goodnight kiss routine and told her good night. she was very upset but I went radio silent for a few days. She called and asked me why I was mad. I said i wasn't and played it of like nothing she said I know your made let's talk about it but I said nah we're good. She invited me out with her friends for drinks and dancing and I said I would come but I'm thinking of flaking.

Should I just bring it up? Did she get the hint? Should I abort? I genuinally liked her but I'm getting tired of this shit and becoming very very bored of our relationship not moving forward or progressing anywhere. I don't want to go on anymore fucking dates that go nowhere. Should I say that?

valhalla

Messages In This Thread