rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Immigration

Immigration

Quote: (08-28-2011 08:38 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

The mass influx of beta Asian males and acne ridden girls from Asia really increases the bitch shields of attractive women of all races. This is really showcased by the attractive Asian women in Toronto and even my Asian friends say the hot ones are very difficult to talk to(they thus focus on white and Latina girls).

Not sure if I agree with this. From my experience, FOB Asians operate in an entirely different social sphere from the rest of us. Even CBCs (Canadian born Chinese) tend to dissociate themselves from FOBs. I don't think you need to worry about Peng the visa student from Beijing chatting up blonde Britney from Oakville or even Cindy the CBC from Markham. He won't bother as he's lusting over Ling Ling from the bubble tea shop.

If anything the influx of petite Asian girls has been a huge boon for nerdy white guys, who now have GFs when they'd otherwise be alone or settle for frumpy fat white chicks.

Messages In This Thread