rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things men say are country-specific rules that are actually global rules

Things men say are country-specific rules that are actually global rules

I constantly see statements in the Travel section that sound like country-specific remarks that are actually universally true. E.g. "getting 6s and 7s is easy but getting 8s and above is harder in country X". I've seen dudes say that very thing about every single country as though it's locally specific.

I thought it would be good to start listing them here so people can stop purporting them as local insight.

1. The hottest women don't speak foreign languages as frequently. Naturally, hot women don't have to put any effort into anything except their make up. Why would they bother going through the substantial effort of learning a foreign language when they already get chased by local handsome millionaires?
2. The hottest women usually date local guys. Yes, true in every country, and indeed all women usually date local guys due to simple numbers reasons alone, and language/social reasons on top of that.
3. There are lots of '6s' and '7s' here but very few '8s' and '9s'. Yes, that's called the bell curve, and it's not a useful statement. Comparative statements like "country A has more 9s and 1s than country B" are useful because they allow you to picture the shape of the curve relative to a reference point.
4. 6s and 7s are easy here but 8s and 9s are hard. Same everywhere. I'd be fascinated to see a country where 8s and 9s are easy for the average guy but 6s and 7s are hard. Simple universal competitive supply & demand.
5. On average locals aren't as friendly/accepting of foreigners unless they speak the local language.

Fire away...

Messages In This Thread