rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Experiences that made you question the nature of existence/reality

Experiences that made you question the nature of existence/reality

Notice that I never said that "sleep paralysis + slight feeling of guilt" is not part of paranormal phenomena. Get this, by just dealing with subconsciousness, you are dealing with the network that spans beyond dimensions. Yeah, I really said this and mean this. This subconsciousness is home to you, other people, your things, things from other people, real beings that are not part of you and others, etc.

What I wanted to say is that what person holds deep down in himself/herself can manifest in both physical reality and in place between dream and waking state. Sleep paralysis is state between being awake and asleep. In such a state subconsciousness has free reign to go out; anything you hold in yourself can be presented to you.

Food for thought. People could from the early puberty have special invented masturbation ideal in the form of hot woman/man. This woman/man with enough "feeding" can become enough autonomous in such way that it can show herself/himself to you! Real fucking tulpa, made by you looking for fapping material. Crazy, huh? But this is real world.

Messages In This Thread