rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russian woman with fake lips angry at American fiance for not buying $150,000 ring

Russian woman with fake lips angry at American fiance for not buying 0,000 ring

Quote: (05-03-2017 12:25 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

As a side note - that show also brings you this:

A good-looking Moroccan guy shaking up with an American hambeast.

Is this show the Greencard 101?

I had never heard of this show before, so I googled. From wiki:

First the petitioner must meet the beneficiary outside the USA and then file a I-129F petition with evidence of meeting and of a relationship. After the petition is approved, the petitioner must pass biometrics and then the process is sent to the foreign embassy of the beneficiary. The beneficiary then files for a visa, before or after passing the medical requirements and is called for an interview. The beneficiary must prove that they meet the requirements of the visa including strong evidence of meeting and a valid relationship. The foreign fiancé travels to the States to live with his or her prospective American spouse. The couples must marry within 90 days, or leave the country. The couples may face language barriers, culture shock, the stigma of being thought of as a "mail order bride" as well as skepticism of friends and family.

Based on that video I think the obvious question is, what medical requirements?

Messages In This Thread