rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Johannesburg or Cape Town and why?

Johannesburg or Cape Town and why?

Quote: (05-04-2017 06:41 AM)superschalk Wrote:  

@Noir

Awesome info mate. A perfect summary of Cape Town. I will let you know the next time I am back in town. I would just add a few things for everyone who wants to hook up with Afrikaans girls:

- Great locations for meeting them is at rugby games at Newlands. These girls love rugby and are always hanging around the stadium before and after the game. Man how i miss those Stormers games.

- Do regular trips to Stellenbosch. It is a student town about 45 minutes away from Cape Town. It is full with Afrikaans students partying from Tuesday night till Saturday night.

@spursfan
If you stay there long term and want to bang chicks outside your race you need to be smart about it since Cape Town is very clicky and people know each other. If you are interested in some Afrikaans chicks and they would find out it is very likely that they are done with you.

Yes Schalk, I live near the stadium and it's a lekker hotspot for them ladies.

In addition, for finding them in Southern Suburbs;

- The Toad and Josephine in Newlands
- Hudsons in Claremont
- Forries in Newlands
- Oblivion/Banana Jam/Fat Harry's in Harfield Village
- La Parada in Constantia (the roundabout before you turn off to Hout Bay)

These are more upmarket places.

Northern Suburbs is where most of them live so any Sat there is a rugby game is a good bet.

Perhaps another person living in NS can chime in.

Also, anywhere in Stellenbosch (the source)

You will find a lot of girls DTF black guys in Observatory as well but there is a whole white privilege bs thing going on there now with the dumbass students.

These are reasonable establishments, I won't suggest any other places in Southern Suburbs as they would be a waste of time.

Messages In This Thread