rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Long Distance Plate Spinning (Help Needed)

Long Distance Plate Spinning (Help Needed)

I understand your points of view. I mostly share them. No need to hammer away.

Please share your experience with long distance MLTRs. Does ANYONE want to go into ANY detail about THEIR experience?

It seems contradictory. I'm not trying to have long distance relationships. Yet I'm always traveling. And I don't plan to ever stop. So what am I supposed to do. Stop communicating with every girl I meet? Never see them again? Common...

What I don't care about is what I already guessed and accepted from day one about this particular girl. Yes the sponsorette angle has been a new experience for me so I'm on a learning curve.

That's why I'm asking advice. But also asking about other experiences I've had in general. I seem to have a year cap on MLTRs. I know a lot of that is due to full time travel. I usually only see girls a few times a year...

Overall it's basically the same problem I've had with all MLTRs. After about a year it gets real difficult to maintain a close but casual relationship. All sorts of drama starts to happen.

I don't care about anyone telling me what I'm supposed to feel. I LIKE having genuine feelings for women. There's lots of girls I don't connect to and it ends after a bang or two.

Others I try to keep in my life. With most of these chicks the problems are actually small. Our time together is 98% awesome. I gloss over that 98% with a statement like "we traveled to EVERY destination in Laos and Chiang Rai". Then I expound on the shitty 2% drama. Because that's what I want to learn, share, improve.

I'm able to compartmentalize enough to keep myself from being taken advantage of monetarily.

Still I'm not dropping a good chick that I have feelings for. A lot of these chicks are great despite their flaws. They love and take care of me. Trustworthy. Cook. Clean. Fuck. Massages. Give me keys to their place. Help me wth translations, paperwork, hold onto my stuff, etc.

It's not one-sided. They have open invites to travel with or visit me. But they hardly do because of work, money, etc. So I'm usually traveling to them.

Rarely like with this chick I get a prolonged trip. It's unique. But now I've seen everything in her country she's getting antsy.

My girl in Tokyo said the same thing after I lived there many times. I went to Osaka and did everything there. She was like now you have little reason to spend time with me bc you've seen everything. And I'm always gonna be working. Really she got pissed I was fucking half of Osaka. She tolerated the oltr if she had plausible deniability about being my only girl in japan.

Only solution is for me to settle down with her and/Or take care of her. It's a glaring issue they get faced with. We both know how unlikely that is.

I've been trying to find ways around this. To extend beyond the year time frame. Beyond the "you've done everything in my country/region issue".

Thoughts? Experiences?

Messages In This Thread