rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Long Distance Plate Spinning (Help Needed)

Long Distance Plate Spinning (Help Needed)

Geez you guys are coming down a bit hard on me for stating the obvious. Hot SEA girls are constantly running their own game on men. There's nothing chumpy about trying to side step it, let it play out on its own, and finally confronting it by saying look at this photo now give me a break woman.

If you have a better method I'm all ears. It's the point of my thread. Nexting is an option, yes. But I'm not in SEA. I can't go out and find a bunch of new prospects. I don't want to waste time doing it online either. I want to plan a multi month multi country trip for next winter with a hot dependable girl and focus on the travel itself. Maybe I should have posted this in the travel section?

I'm always meeting new girls. Very few of them are girls I want to travel with. Even if they are, they're only free two weeks at most. Fuck that noise. I want to travel for months.

Why do I want to travel with one girl? Because I like traveling to remote areas, moving location every night or two, sightseeing all day, then having her give me a massage and fucking her. Game takes a fair amount of time. Unless you're in a big city it's often not worthwhile. Your option is a fat gross foreign backpacker. Great. No abundance. I'd rather get a good nights sleep.

Why force myself to go out tired to hunt for disappointment. I'd rather travel with the prettiest girl in the country and have a blast together. Our trips were a blast. We had time of our lives. I want to do it again somewhere new.

In other countries like Japan or China my philosophy and strategy is a bit different. This is all field tested according to MY lifestyle and MY preferences for what brings me maximum satisfaction. It's not for everyone. I've fucked lots of girls. It bores me now and takes too much time away from sightseeing.

It will be different for other forum members. But don't presume to tell me I'm a chump. I have ten years of world travel under my belt. I know what I want and don't want. What I consider worthwhile and not worthwhile.

Also, her "boyfriend" reached out to me. He was distraught that she was traveling with me. She told him she was on a trip with her nieces for a month
Which became three. It was pretty cold what she did to this guy. I genuinely felt sorry for him. I let him down gently and even got him to send her money to continue her trip with me. You can read all the details in the Vientiane thread. I had to clean up her mess. It's pretty hilarious.

I agree that social media is a huge part of the problem. But the photos and videos are a fun part often travels. I really like having a travel journal to share with friends and family.

I'm pretty careful about it. But occasionally there will be a girl or two in a video or photo. It's just par for the course in today's world.

That's the point I was making by sending her screenshots of her own social media. In less than a minute I could find evidence that she's lying and bullshitting. So just cut the crap.

Either be honest about it or let's ignore it. Stop trying to create a bunch of drama and bad feelings. Life's short. I don't want to feel bad (or have trying to make me feel bad) every time I talk to a chick. No less of she's doing dirty herself. It's childish.

There's been other posts from guys basically asking this same question. How a traveler can keep women in his life is a tough one. At 25 I didn't care so much. At 35 I'd like to at least keep these girls as friends.

We shared a lot of time and memories together. I wouldn't have spent the time with them if I didn't genuinely care for them. Calling out a girls bullshit or not wanting to make my life revolve around her and her geographic location doesn't negate having genuine feelings.

It feels a bit shitty to constantly go through life having to dump girls every month or two. Just so I can be a stone cold bad boy.

Messages In This Thread