rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's up with viking fetishism among white nationalists?

What's up with viking fetishism among white nationalists?

Another thing, the cultural zeitgeist have made the cultural heritage of a lot of people impossible to use in any way.

Example, the Futhark runes, which are a unique written language system, as unique and culturally dependent as the kanji. They are both a phonetic system of writing but also magical symbolism. It's most likely an adapation of an early, non-canonized bronze age Greek alphabet which made it's way to Scandinavia through some Eastern European influence. This is one of the reasons why the great late Thor Heyerdahl believed that Odin was an actual man from the current day Azerbaijan. Aser - baijan, like the names of the Nordic gods.

The runes have a very interesting story and naturally some might like to use them, but if I get a tattoo of a the Sig rune or the Odal rune, some antifa might try to punch me in the mouth for being a nazi. That's crazy. I've been restricted from using my own cultural symbols because of the Nazis?

Recommend this guy's youtube channel if you're interested in the Norse language.

Messages In This Thread