rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barcelona or Milan?

Barcelona or Milan?

Quote: (05-05-2017 03:16 PM)Bateman Wrote:  

Just got a quick question about Italian girls...

Would you say that the girls in Milan are approachable without speaking Italian?

Two years ago myself and a friend found ourselves in "Ipsos" in the Greek island of Corfu. This happened to be the town where all the 18-19 year old Italians choose to have their summer vacation. It was basically no other nationalities there.

We approached a lot of sets and got the same experience three nights in a row. In a group of 6-8 girls, about 1 spoke poor english and had to work as the translator for the other girls. I´ve been to almost every country in Europe, but I have to say that Italian youth may be the worst english speakers there are out there..

Soo much talent, yet so difficult to get over the language barrier.

Haha, of course. Approaching to Italian girls in English is always better than Italian, even if you knew Italian.

I met some Italian girls in Miami few years ago, I approached them in English and I didn't tell them I was Italian until I banged her. When I took my shirt off though, she saw my italian tattoo but I managed to say, my grandma had Italian roots.

If you approach italian girls in Italian, everything automatically will be %100 harder.

As for Italians speaking English, big countries don't really speak English. Spain and France are same too. I didn't speak one word of English until I went to Los Angeles for college. We don't really need to learn English as opposed to small countries in Europe. When I went to Sweden, I was shocked why everyone was speaking English.

Messages In This Thread