rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barcelona or Milan?

Barcelona or Milan?

OP, you're from NYC and are seriously planning a 3-4 day trip across the pond to visit some Med cities during summertime?
Why?
A stopover on the way to somewhere else?
Otherwise you'd probably spend more time in transit and traveling than actually doing something on the ground. Seems like a bad investment of time and money.
Just saying.

I've been to both cities, and prefer Barcelona.
Great weather, it's cheap, there's beaches, great food, tons of interesting things to do, a never ending rotation of tourist chicks from all over Europe.
High energy and a lot of fun.

As for Milan, I wholeheartedly agree with goldenhinde.

Quote: (05-02-2017 02:43 PM)goldenhinde Wrote:  

As for Milan, I didn't vibe with that city in any way. It completely lacks the lively feel and southern atmosphere of Barcelona, feels more like a German city awkwardly misplaced to Italy, also it's a very flat city without any hills, mountains, sea or large river. Architecture is mediocre at best (by Italian as well as by European standards), even the Cathedral square is nothing special. City center is full of ugly streets with fashion stores, which is great when you are a mid-20 or mid-30 girl spending cash that your sugardaddy left on the hotel room nightstand the night before, but nothing a guy would enjoy in any way. Best about Milan was the really good and affordable ice-cream, but you can get that anywhere else as well. Milan was the ugliest and most boring city of all that I saw in Italy.

That's exactly the paragraph I was about to write. Milan is good for high quality girls, and not much else.

Messages In This Thread