rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barcelona or Milan?

Barcelona or Milan?

Quote: (05-01-2017 12:41 PM)scrambled Wrote:  

Quote: (04-30-2017 09:32 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Even if you speak Spanish fluently, locals will begrudgingly respond in Spanish....then brush that interaction off due to lack of Catalan ability....as if everybody should be well versed in a language/culture that's irrelevant in 99.99999999% of the world.

Is the provincial language preference that strong there? Sad if learning Spanish means in Spain, limited to Castille y Leon alone, without getting an outsider penalty.

It really is, but you have enough tourists there to game foreigners. Local Catalan chicks ain't that hot anyways.

If you coincidentally meet a Spanish chick from parts of the country, game on as well.

Quote: (05-01-2017 07:48 AM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

Well, I live in NYC. Will I find Barcelona to be too similar? Since I'd be essentially limited to english-speaking tourists?

NYC is 20 times the city Barca is. Local spots have more character & personality as well.

Messages In This Thread