rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good party city for memorial day weekend 3-4 days? Help?

Good party city for memorial day weekend 3-4 days? Help?

Quote: (04-28-2017 07:19 PM)Darkwing Buck Wrote:  

Quote: (04-28-2017 06:45 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

Quote: (04-28-2017 06:40 PM)Darkwing Buck Wrote:  

Anyone know the best rooftop spots in San Diego? Preferably in Gaslamp?

If you do can you give me the scoop?

Omni Hotel is good. Use HotelTonight to find a lower cost place to stay. I would book now.

I would rather go to Miami. Cheaper, better weather, better food, better beach scene, hotter women.

Miami is cheaper than San Diego? Word? Also it's definitely not cheaper after I factor in the difference between a 90 minute drive from my apartment and a plane across the entire country both ways which ALONE is gonna cost me $600-$700 bucks even if I book it now. Then add in a hotel/airbnb for 4 days in a good location close to the action and that's anywhere from another $500 to $1000 dollars. Now add in the cover charges, drinks, and food of when I go out. That's a $2000 weekend easily.

I'm assuming you didn't read the thread as I clearly laid out my exact reasons for choosing San Diego and even described my living arrangements..... Come on man.

San Diego isn't cheap, easily $300+/night for a decent hotel on a holiday weekend. Round trip LAX-MIA is $300/rt booked early enough. Yes Miami is way cheaper than San Diego, with cheaper/higher quality hotels on the beach, not downtown in a marginal downtown area. Higher quality girls in Miami hands down, yes, unless your into socal white tatted pierced fatties and boring 'mericans coming in from Escondido and Riverside to live it up IG style in SD. I would float a little extra coin and have a memorable weekend in an exciting place, than take a staycation.

Personally the only way to do SD is in a beach house in Del Mar or Encinitas, with a surf board.

Messages In This Thread