rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good party city for memorial day weekend 3-4 days? Help?

Good party city for memorial day weekend 3-4 days? Help?

Quote: (04-29-2017 07:45 PM)dsutmdo Wrote:  

Quote: (04-29-2017 07:40 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (04-28-2017 07:31 PM)dsutmdo Wrote:  

Destin , Florida is good during Memorial Day weekend.

Has that place changed much over the years? I spent a week there as a kid and thought it was a completely nothing place.

Memorial day weekend kicks off the Summer in the Panhandle. People from Atlanta to Jackson, Miss. go there. Its packed and a good time... good dudes to chicks ratio, Stay around the Bar AJ's on the strip.

Thanks. I don't even remember that strip being there back then. It looks like a good time. All I remember was that there was some movie theater that served alcohol and there were some seafood restaurants that didn't have much going on in. Is Fort Walton Beach better than Destin?

Edit: Harry T's and Hog's Breath Salon, the two Destin venues which I remember from literally thirty years ago, are still in business. What are the best places to stay there? Rentals look a little expensive, but definitely not wildly expensive and mostly not well located.

Messages In This Thread