rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to stop endlessly wandering for daygame

How to stop endlessly wandering for daygame

Quote: (05-02-2017 03:19 PM)kevin4usc Wrote:  

One more note, I find that I still get nervous when I know other people can hear, like in a grocery store. That's why I like the street a little more, they are usually spread out enough to get into the convo before someone walks by.

This is in response to both what OP responded to me with about a small grocery store and staff seeing him as well as the quote above.

I struggled with the issue of talking to a girl during the day with other people around beginning with when I started day game many years ago. I still do not approach more than one girl by herself in day game at grocery stores or similar type places.

The reason I don't approach more than a single girl isn't so much approach anxiety, though, as I have a strong sense that many girls shopping for groceries in groups are going to girl code each other and either they are really going to like me or I'll be labelled as a HUGE creep. I don't believe this is the case everywhere in the world, but this has been my experience in America.

About the issue of approaching while other people can hear, that is entirely an issue of a form of approach anxiety. It is no one's business that you're talking to a girl at a store, and in my experience virtually no one will make it their business. I've had some weird old guys jump into my conversation once on an instadate at a bookstore, but that is the only negative I've had approaching in the day around other people. Of the few other times that other people have gotten involved, it is usually an older woman saying he is handsome or something like that. This is after at the very least 500+ day time approaches in America. Again, this is just approach anxiety and should be eliminated from yourself if you want to be great at day game, at least in my opinion.

About the issue of staff at stores seeing you and reacting. I think this is a legitimate issue and potentially bad, but not something that can't be countered in a couple of ways. The first way is to hit a larger grocery store like Walmart, Target, or wherever is convenient for you. If you really want to hit a smaller venue, and I've gamed in Whole Foods many times, just befriend the staff. You can always go in and buy one or two items that you actually need and make it a point to be talkative and friendly and get to know as much of the relevant staff as possible. If you can come off as a people person they will like you to begin with, and when you do talk to girls they'll just think your charming self is just being charming as usual.

As far as day game goes malls and grocery stores are in my opinion THE best ways to proceed in MOST American cities. Coffee shops and gyms are not as effective for approaching high numbers and require a different type of game. Meeting women on the streets or out in public whether walking or jogging is totally dependent on which city you are in (in NYC it can be enough to keep you much more than satisfied, but in San Antonio probably not). The only other type of day game I can think of now is while driving and at gas stations. Gas stations are just like a grocery store, and driving is usually a shock for most women and fun, although results aren't super good.

Messages In This Thread