rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to stop endlessly wandering for daygame

How to stop endlessly wandering for daygame

Quote: (04-26-2017 11:52 PM)Celestial Wrote:  

Hey guys, basic day-game question here.

I'm coming from experience with nightgame but not much during the day. I live in San Francisco in the city center and have been trying my hand at daygame. The problem I'm having is that I wander around too much, and get tired after a few hours and eventually go home.

There are a bunch of cafes and a busy street near me, and I'm there like everyday, but when sitting in a cafe a pretty girl by herself comes in like once an hour. Or on the street once every 20-30 minutes. There are a bunch of girls who walk around, but most are in groups of 2-3+. This is a pretty big delay in between opportunities compared to night-game and I've been resolving it by wandering around, but get super tired after awhile, start sweating etc. (there are a lot of fucking hills in this city).

Any advice on staying put vs. wandering around the city, and ideal venues in an American city?

My experience with game is primarily day game. In America in general I have found that the best solution to your problem is one of two things: grocery stores/big stores or malls.

I've only been to San Fran once and don't know much about it, but I am willing to bet that your best option for day game, at least during the week, is to hit up grocery stores or places like Wal Mart or Target beginning at 5pm and up to about 7pm.

I have a route that I take where I can hit up to 7 of these locations in about 2 or so hours (I drive in between). Usually if I go at the right time (5-7) I can talk to 1-3 girls that fit my attractiveness qualifications at each place that I go to.

The only major downside to this is you might end up being seen as a creep by staff if they regularly see you walking in and out of their store without buying anything, although most don't give a shit.

The second option is malls, which I don't have too much experience with. On a Saturday or Sunday afternoon you can hit upwards of 20 approaches just by walking around a mall.

The approach that one of the previous posters suggested about gaming when you're on your way to buy or do something is not going to get you very good results if day game is your bread and butter (unless you're in NYC possibly). You simply won't run into enough girls because day game is a HUGE numbers game. This is a good strategy if your main way of pulling is night or online game and you want to supplement that.

Messages In This Thread