rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Notes on Roosh's Theories of Bang

Notes on Roosh's Theories of Bang

Quote: (08-29-2011 10:42 PM)Jarocho2003 Wrote:  

I'm having issues posting so hopefully this one sticks. I always appreciate it when a man like you gets to a point where he doesn't give a fuck about what others think of him and is just happy with his life.
I once heard that in your 20s and 30s you care too much about what others think. In your 40s you don't give a fuck about what others think. And in your 60s you realize no one cared anyways. So surf and fuck for as long as you can (I'm not sure you're surfing still, but you get my point).
Yes, I am definitely still surfing. Sting once said that at 50 he was in better shape than when he was 18. His vehicle of preservation was yoga. I really took that to heart. With modern equipment and heavy exercise I surf better now than I ever have. Kinda freaks me out. Well, no big deal really, after all, the current undisputed best surfer in the world (Kelly Slater) is 41.

Messages In This Thread