rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Do You Guys Cope With Rejection/Break Up?

How Do You Guys Cope With Rejection/Break Up?

Understanding what she was not doing. She did not look at your messages and think "haha, I will make him feel bad by not replying anymore, he will feel so bad". Ghosting usually happens because the one who ghosts is not aware of the consequences, of the pain the other person may feel because of that behaviour.

Again, as hard as it is for the one who was ghosted: this world, this layer of awareness, does not exist, in that moment at least, at the person who ghosts. Now you can say "ok whatever, maybe she is not a buddha, but I still think she would have been a good fit". If so, you have to try to accept that she had a different opinion. However, you may also ask yourself, whether you really (not only for the sex) wanna be interested in a girl who practices ghosting. I can't understand how you can truly be interested in a girl who ghosts. Crazy. How can you be attracted to such a level of "unawareness"? And if you miss the potential great sex, I suggest having sex with 10 other girls, you know, the standard tip but still the best one [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread