rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Do You Guys Cope With Rejection/Break Up?

How Do You Guys Cope With Rejection/Break Up?

I broke up with my girlfriend two weeks ago, it was pretty much mutual because we just couldn't do the long distance thing anymore. It would take someone more "special" for that to work out. But it still left me heartbroken at first.
5 days after the break up I had a deadline at work that I struggled to finish because literally all I could think about was her and what I could have done better in the relationship etc. When things have ended with other women I've dated (for whatever reason) I've been pretty much over it by just a day or two, but it took longer this time, it was painful and different.

My ex is a great woman, with a really sweet personality. But this last weekend I got on two Tinder dates (and could have been on more if I had time) and even though I didn't end up banging these girls and that these girls weren't near as good as my ex overall, it was sort of refreshing to meet them anyway.
I think it was because I could appreciate some aspects of them where they were above my ex; both girls had bigger tits, better bodies, liked to work out (while my girlfriend was just talk) and they weren't obsessed with social media.

Now the painful feelings I had are pretty much gone and I can look at the relationship and my ex in a more logical manner.
It took me two weeks but now I'm ready to move on and I only got great memories and lessons learnt that will help my future sex life and a possible long term relationship with a woman.

Messages In This Thread