rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Do You Guys Cope With Rejection/Break Up?

How Do You Guys Cope With Rejection/Break Up?

Met a cute country gal in the 'sprawling metropolis' that is the town off base about three weeks ago and things had been going good until last weekend when she went ghost on me on Saturday, despite having sounded normal on the phone the night prior, having made plans to see me the next day.

I hooked up with her twice. We had good chemistry. Got along well. Best part? She lived close by (I learned the hard way multiple times about long distance). Not the first the girl to ghost on me. Though I don't have an exact idea what did it, I'm pretty sure I unintentionally shot myself in the foot on this one. I know that further attempts to contact beyond the ones that confirmed she wasn't responding, rather than having technology issues are ineffective at best and counterproductive at worst. Still, despite my better judgement (which I've got from experience that I got from plenty of prior poor judgement) I find myself checking her Facebook and snapchat for signs of life.

This ain't my first rodeo. Not my first rejection. Far from it. But moments like this make me feel like I've forgotten almost everything I've learned.

So into the newbie forum my query goes.

How do you guys cope with rejection these days?

G

Messages In This Thread