rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm rusty and getting myself back in the game

I'm rusty and getting myself back in the game

There are opportunities for sex everywhere you go. One aspect of game is being able to recognize these opportunities and being able to take the necessary actions to seal the deal as quick as possible.

I get out plenty. I'm around enough people to see these opportunities everywhere I go. Some of them are just obvious. Others require a bit more investment. Many of them would require me to do things that I really don't want to do in order to get laid, or would put me around people that I don't particularly like.

That last point is holding me back quite a bit. I don't have much in common with the average American youngster, at least not in the area that I'm in right now. That lack of affinity for the targets that I"m going after is causing me to approach these situations with less enthusiasm than I need in order to be able to close the deal.

Some highlights from the week.

I made out with a chick at a bar. Didn't seal the deal that night. Was complicated because she was with 2 friends and they didn't want to separate. I was with some dudes I met recently and our wingman game wasn't on point so it was hard to coordinate that whole ordeal on the spot. Definitely need to get my wingman game worked out if I"m going to keep going out at night.

I had a Tinder date lined up but I didn't confirm with her enough times, so when our meetup time comes around she says that she's with a friend at another bar. They tried to get me to come, but I didn't want to play that game. My error for not confirming with her earlier, but I'm not going to set the precedent of letting her lead. Damn shame too, our pre-date texting suggested the bang was all but guaranteed.

Everyone says American girls are the easiest to bang. Maybe they are. Maybe I'm just getting in my own way here.

My goal this week is to keep practicing a holisitic game. Work on improving my social circle, go out to bars at night, do some online dating and push for more closes during day game opportunities that I create.

Messages In This Thread