rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why is libertarianism equated with autism?

Why is libertarianism equated with autism?

Quote: (04-29-2017 12:26 PM)Alsos Wrote:  

It's noteworthy that nobody seems to be arguing against the premise that libertarians do act like autists/spergs.

This thread itself demonstrates that they do so. Any discussion of how libertarians behave, how they alienate people...

Democrats and Republicans alienate from each other constantly. But they always have the other half of the room that's on their side. But then there's just the one libertarian guy in the same room that everyone disagrees with.

More people disagree with libertarians because, you're right, they don't understand us. If being on a higher playing field of thinking makes us uppity, then I guess a good way for the rest of the room to "win" is to simply call us weird or racist or selfish or retarded.

What I can never figure out is the fascination of the two major parties with libertarians. If we're all of no account and mentally deficient, then why are you all here trying to prove how silly we are? Why spend the energy explaining to a retard how stupid and worthless his ideology is? Why spend the time explaining to a retard that he's mentally ill? And if we seem arrogant, it's because we get tired of the little people encroaching our space.

Further, if you think we're all keyboard warriors that would be afraid of a bit of fisticuffs out in the real world, then you've certainly never spent a night out drinking with me.

Messages In This Thread