rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you keep in touch with girls you've banged?

Do you keep in touch with girls you've banged?

Quote: (04-23-2017 01:37 PM)wonderer1 Wrote:  

To answer both of you.

She definitely thinks she's some sort of badass. Also she's very mature for her age. The night before the bang in the car I asked if she wanted to see me the next day, she said maybe. She knows the game already.

She also said thinks like if she ever did come down she'd prob have a bf by then, I said I'd have a gf, she said you'd be a bad bf then. She said bye, I said cya, she said no you won't.

She's been a bit of a head fuck the whole time, giving me a friend line when trying to go in for first kiss, the fucking me like a maniac for 3 hours.

My current thinking is to test the waters in 2 weeks with a feeler text, she if she's coming down 2 weeks after that. If she is, we're fucking for 4 days every day she's here.

Seeing as she's an 18 year old girl pretending to be all coy and mysterious, I wouldn't take anything that she says at face value.

Just do the bare minimum: send out a feeler text in a couple weeks and see what's up then, maybe she'll even message you first before that, who knows. No point thinking about it too much so best to keep yourself busy with your life and setting up other prospects in the meantime.

Honestly this girl comes off as really annoying and bitchy, don't think you should be too mad if it doesn't work out.

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

Messages In This Thread