rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Approached by a girl, how to react

Approached by a girl, how to react

Hello,
some weeks ago I came by to a party in a hotel lobby.
I was strolling around. After some time I saw two girls (so between a 5 and 6 I guess) taking photos.
I decided to approach them and got nearer to see how they interact with the other people. Suddenly they started talking to me, asking from where I am et cetera. It came out they did work for the event organizer to make pictures and post them on facebook. So I chatted for say 10 min to both of them, but then I said "see you later".
Further-on, I was loitering around on the party. After one hour or so, I hear a "hallo". I was passing by one of the girls which was sitting at a table and had a beer. She said: "Do you want to sit with me?" I did, and we chatted further 60 minutes or so. Finally, I felt no idea how to continue and said "see you later" again.
Ok, so it was. Question: What shall I think about this? Of course, I am married and not a newbie with woman. But a newbie with "pick-up". Should I had consider to continue? Or should I believe the girl was more or less a slut? I decided, it was too direct from the girl, but maybe I was an idiot not acting in the best way.
What do you think?

Roger

Messages In This Thread