rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Do Foreign Women Have Softer, Higher-Pitched Voices?

Why Do Foreign Women Have Softer, Higher-Pitched Voices?

Anyone who's left the English-speaking world will attest to this - young women overseas almost unanimously speak in soft, pleasant, high-pitched voices.

Coming back to North America I notice the younger birds come in two variants: 

(1) ditzes who engage in shrill "OMG like he was like and she was like" Valley Girl hyperspeak

(2) smart girls who speak in a flat husky monotone 

Neither gets me turned on.

Why is this? Is the more softer, more feminine vocal tone of European, Latin and Asian women in line it with their greater femininity and pleasant disposition? Is if culturally ingrained? Is it a function of the native languages these women speak? (ie. French being a softer, less harsh-sounding language than English)

A woman's voice is a big turn-on, and vocal tonality is a fairly strong guage of a woman's personality and disposition.

In Europe all the women seemed to have beautiful, soothing voices, but returning to North America was a shock as seldom do I come across a woman with a truly pleasant voice. 

Messages In This Thread