rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Comparing girls from Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam

Comparing girls from Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam

For the past two years, I've extensively traveled to all four countries, lived in two and had LTRs with girls in all of those countries except Indonesia (only because I didn't spend enough time in Indo to get a LTR).

If you've been following me for a while, you know the story of my first trip to the Philippines and my subsequent travels all over Southeast Asia, which was a real eye opener against what I was used to with Western women.

A lot of you asked me to compare Thais vs Filipinas, Vietnamese vs Thais, Filipinas vs Indonesians. I get PMs asking about this between once a week and once a month. Usually I didn't reply to those PMs, and when I did reply, I only gave a surface comparison with plenty of my own personal biases within.

Only recently, I did get in touch with fellow member This Is Trouble and offered to write him a guest blog post. We agreed that comparing girls in Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam would be a perfect topic.

That was enough to give me a kick in the butt and tell all.

Here's my massive 3,500 word guest post titled Comparison of Southeast Asian Girls Between Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam on his blog. I also linked to it within my blog.

I use metrics like femininity, looks, attitude, conservativeness, intelligence and English ability to "objectively" compare girls between all four countries, and then I go further into more detail about the women in each country.

Of course Western women score extremely poorly on all metrics except English, and boy did I enjoy writing that!

Messages In This Thread