rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Foreign Income Exclusion

Foreign Income Exclusion

Quote: (08-30-2011 10:28 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I started using an accountant last year. We discussed the exclusion for2011. It's a little complicated with me since I'm earning money from the US, but I think I will still qualify.

The ultimate in black humor hilarity might ensue if you're claiming travel to Poland etc. as research for your business of selling books ( which according to any fair standard it should be from my limited knowledge) and you are God forbid audited and get a - yes = massive Ameriwhale IRS agent as the audit agent. Oh how awful.

I am on a lower level, but with TurboTax for $40 extra you can prepay a representation service so that if you are audited you do not have to personally go to audit hearings and so forth, they will do all the visits etc ( which could save you money on travel I guess) .

How GOOD this budget "representation" would be is highly questionable of course.

But not facing the Ameriwhale IRS agent when you've written "43 Things I Hate About American Wimmen" ?

Priceless.

Messages In This Thread