rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hot Tub Ownership

Hot Tub Ownership

Quote: (04-22-2017 03:43 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I'm a hot tub owner. At first I had some bullshit jacuzzi that I did have leak problems with.

Now I got a jumbo cedar one that is fantastic. The jets are hidden in the bands that hold the planks together, and the filter is really small. My little neieces/nephews swim in it like its a pool. The benches are wood, so you dont get that slippery feel like I did with the jacuzzi.

Plus, it has that zen like look, and Asian bitches are more comfortable because It reminds them of home I suppose.

There's debate about electric versus gas. The cedar is gas, and it heats up quick. The jacuzzi was electric, and took a little more time. The pumps and shit are still electric, so remember that if you are putting one in. Other than that I saw little difference.

The hot tub is a sure thing with the pretty ladies. I also have an outdoor shower that I almost have a presex routine down to an art.

Now that I'm older, I sit in that thing at night and I'm ready to sleep in ten or fifteen minutes.

Aloha!

Kona, how much time do you spend maintaining it?

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread