rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SPLC files federal lawsuit against Daily Stormer's Andrew Anglin for $300,000

SPLC files federal lawsuit against Daily Stormer's Andrew Anglin for 0,000

Quote: (04-18-2017 04:59 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2017 04:37 PM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

. What I can say is that the Daily Stormer may be on the "extreme" end of the spectrum but there are many organizations with perfectly moderate rhetoric that are likewise attacked and labeled as hate sites by the SPLC and the mass media.

There are plenty of white peoples organizations that celebrate ethnic pride, and nobody is mad about them at all. Here's the friends of St. Patrick:http://fosphawaii.ning.com

They say "hey everybody come to our parade, let's us show you are traditions and how proud we are of them" and everyone has a ball.

When white people want to have these groups that are just "white" that seems to be where the problems start. They always have to throw in the hatred of other groups. If they just said what the st. Patrick's people said above, there would be St. Kyle day and a white pride parade.

Instead with white people its "hey come down to our parade so we can show you our traditions and how proud we are, oh and fuck those Jews!" That just can't work.

Aloha!

No we're back to square one. If other groups can have shit just for themselves then whites should be able to do the same, too. I may not even want to live in an all white neighborhood (it's true, I want Asian girls) but if you tell me I can't live in one if I wanted to while blacks can have their all black neighborhoods, then we have problems.

Messages In This Thread