rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you HAD to live in the US, which city would you choose?

If you HAD to live in the US, which city would you choose?

I now you're asking about usa. But that's ur problem. Dream a little bigger darling. I'm all about the trade offs in life.

Just back to NY passing via Shanghai. They banned smoking indoors last month. Was only there a night so didn't take up offers from promoters I know (offered free entry to 3 different clubs with free drinks all night on Monday). A cheap hotel downtown can be had for $25. Not much else to do. Was bored after a 2-3 months when I lived there a few years ago. Harassment from pimps and whores on e Nanjing rd is worse than i recall. Got my shirt ripped.

When I'm home in New York i mainly visit family and do cultural stuff. Going out is just to time consuming and expensive unless you're a college kid. I'd rather have money to travel and live internationally. And for that NY is a great hub. My trade off is taking the bus an hour to port authority. So I'm just pressed up against the glass now. No easy pussy for me.

Seems like a lot of New Yorkers here. Curious. Has anyone ever gamed in the hellhole of Newark? Anyone have the skills to get a chick to follow them there from Manhattan? I'd think a dumb tourist wouldn't know the difference... Apts there are cheap as fuck and 25 min PATH to city. Though you will be mugged at some point unless you uber everywhere I guess.

Messages In This Thread