rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Questions about my diet and training

Questions about my diet and training

So after hitting 89 kg six months ago, I've decided to get my shit together and lose weight so I started eating less and exercised more and now I'm sitting at 83 kg. My goal is to hit 77 kg with muscles, but the past two weeks I've been sitting at 83 kg. Luckily the gym I go to are opening a new branch next to work so I'll be able to make that trip 3-4 times a week instead of the usual 2.

Now my diet used to consist of 40% carbs (rice, pasta, bread) and the rest is divided between veggies and protein (I can eat any type of meat including organs), however after hitting that wall I decided to scrap carbs and just have veggies and protein. After a week of doing that I still didn't lose weight. my upper body is fine, but my abdominal area has that tire of fat that shows off when I sit down wearing a tight shirt and that's the area I'm going for.

Another thing is alcohol, while I don't drink often on my own, social drinking is a norm in Japan when it comes to work and there is pretty much no way to avoid it if you want to maintain good relationships with the managers. Can whiskey be a better substitute to beer?

The last point is muscle training as I seem to have a problem with my arms. I have a good back and chest from playing Judo for almost 10 years, but currently the proportion of my arms to my torso is different. When I wear a T shirt my size, I fill it up nicely but then the sleeves are not filled up due to the size of bi/triceps. Should I start taking whey and focusing more days on the arms? or should I start doing more body weight exercises?

Messages In This Thread