rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vinny's Daygame datasheet. Daygame simplified.

Vinny's Daygame datasheet. Daygame simplified.

Quote: (04-19-2017 10:03 AM)Vinny Wrote:  

@DigitalNomad: That ass doe!

@Zerdane: Daygame is the king!

@Kevin4usc: I have replied this exact questions quite a few times already.
First off IG close is just an option. Nothing stops you from taking the number or even taking the number and IG too.

The only difference between IG and FB is that on IG you can easily rack up the followers count which provides the extra value boost. Instagram is also better for INSTAntly conveying value, there is one album and no distractions. Plus there is a whole other subject of using IG as an online dating tool, as a tool to pipeline for trips (I talk about this in my last blog post) and pipelining using your automation (I will talk about this in the future). Basically investing some effort in your IG will let you later on use it for many purposes: Daygame, Online Game (IG itself, attaching to Tinder), Nightgame even.

Here are few examples of real time approached I have pulled with IG that would never have worked with Whatsapp.

1. Kiev Ukraine. Around Arena. A girl with a Milkshake. Approached from the side "I like your Milkshake, is it tasty?" .... "Do you have Instagram?" literally 10-20 seconds interaction, after we parted she opened me on IG and I banged her the next day. Why? You can either be just a dude on the street, or this amazing guy with great interesting life, full of travel and fun who is also followed by a large amount of people.

2. Medellin, metro. A girl is about to board the train. "Hi, you are cute, do you have Instagram?" gives me Instagram, boards the train. Few second interaction. Very hard to pull off with WhatsApp.

So reasons why:
1. Value boost due to amount of followers.
2. Conveying your value using your album INSTAntly.
3. Less threatening than a number close (anyone can follow a girl on Instagram)
4. Every girl wants another follower. She wants to give you her Instagram and falls into a trap.
5. Just because it is different.

"You are proficient in daygame when you can make a girl interested in you in a short amount of time" making a girl interested requires conveying your value to her. Guess what IG is a great tool for that cause Instead of bragging about every aspect of your life to every new girl, you put it in one album nicely, sprinkle some value on top in a form of 20k followers and serve it to every girl that come in your way in a fast and efficient manner.

Additional bonuses include:

Staying in girls field of vision. Constantly reminding of your self when you post stories etc. and slow cooking girls. Lets say you met a girl a day before leaving a certain town, you stay in touch via IG, she messages you once in a while reacting on your stories, you send her few smiley faces. Voila, by the time you go back she is ready.
Works the same way with girls in relationships. Opened a girl you like a lot? She does not give you her WA because she has a boyfriend, yet she gives you her IG, few months later there is no more boyfriend, but there is this interesting guy she keeps being reminded of and you get a banged (based on my experience)

Whenever you are telling a story and it requires a picture, take out your phone and flash your awesome IG.

Effective means of combating the modern problem of short attention spans of women.

I might be missing something. Go check the Instagram Threads it is all there.

Wow!! ok, you convinced me lol... about to read 978421154378 threads on getting a bangin insta account... Thanks Vinny!!

Messages In This Thread