rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

London TV Opportunity

London TV Opportunity

Quote: (04-12-2017 05:19 PM)account844 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-12-2017 09:40 AM)Matt3B Wrote:  

Alright lads?

Anyone in London with genuine day game experience want to get an easy £100 and their face on TV?
Can you clarify about who the production company is? For that amount it sounds like it's a random third party company that wants to put material together to make a pitch to chanel4 to get commissioned?

Ultra Light Images.

I've had further correspondence with him and what you said is essentially correct.

Quote: (04-13-2017 02:28 PM)crudeloyalist Wrote:  

£100 isn't too bad. If you consider yourself a PUA, dating coach or some type of social behaviour analyst then the exposure could help expand your brand.

Or for those that are aspiring reality TV stars, this would be a decent opportunity.

I was once approached by a production company claiming to be putting together a pitch for a dating show that would go on BBC 3. I considered it but then declined. I can't imagine any public association with this sort of thing turning out well.

This was my thinking too mate, hence why I wanted to bring it forward. Definitely not something I want to get into.

Messages In This Thread