rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Older Guys Automatically Put In The "Provider" Category By Young Women?

Are Older Guys Automatically Put In The "Provider" Category By Young Women?

Yeah a lot of younger dudes aren't really bringing much of anything to the table which is why there is opportunity with younger women. The biggest cockblock is the age difference stigma in Western society, not so much competition from younger guys. And so what if she thinks you have some money and is hoping to partake? If a younger chick is going to date an older guy, a large part of the reason will be because the guy can afford more than a guy her age could. Like MDP said, if you frame the money thing properly, are fun and interesting to be around, have style with an in shape body (critically important I think if you're looking for notches) and yes spend a bit of cash, then you can do well with younger chicks without being put into the provider mold (you want to be her "daddy" not her "dad"). Not saying it's easy as I think a lot of older guys try to hamster the problems away but it is doable.

Rat, one thing I'd say about older chicks is I think they too like guys with some money as much as younger chicks do. Nothing wrong with a 40yr old with a tight body though.

Messages In This Thread