rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

United Airlines PR fiasco - police forcibly remove man from overbooked flight

United Airlines PR fiasco - police forcibly remove man from overbooked flight

Quote: (04-10-2017 05:16 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Jeez - United dumped a load there once again.

This is not rocket science frankly. The crew should have assessed who will likely go without throwing a tantrum. I would not have picked any elderly men and certainly not someone who said that he is a doctor and needs to fly.

Young couples work fine - and from what I can get - a group of teenagers left voluntarily - why didn't they kick those out first. It is not as if they had something important to do anyway since they left he plane out of protest anyway later on.

I could have easily selected 4 individuals who would have walked out without much pressure.

Except now you're inviting yourself to get sued for discrimination and you're comparing yourself to the average airline gate idiot.

The computer chooses based on fare class, premier status, time of check in, etc...

If the guy was offered $800 then his ticket was $200. From Chicago to Louisville with United that's about as cheap as it gets. Those people you randomly select might have tickets costing triple the amount requiring a bigger refund and more compensation under the law.

Messages In This Thread